UnRoot: Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 is a low price android Smart Phone. In the previous post we seen the latest Official update about the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360.
Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 UnRoot Tutorial
- Keep your mobile charge 80% and above
- Backup Everything
- Un Root File: UPD_unroot.zip
- Make sure Download the above specified file
- Place the download file in your SD Card
- Switch Off your mobile and wait until vibrate
- Enter into Recovery Mode by Pressing Volume Up Key + Home + Power Button
- Now see the Downloading message in your screen
- Using Volume Up and Volume Down Button to navigate the menu. Home button act as Ok
- Select the ‘apply update from Sd Card‘
- Navigate and select the Download file placed in your SD Card
- Press Home button for Ok
- Wait Until installation after that your mobile will restart automatically
- Congratulation!!! Now your mobile has been successfully UnRooted
- By Checking this to see the Super user application has been removed your mobile that all….
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
Via | Source