Root: Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Duos GT-S7262
Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Duos GT-S7262 is a cheapest android mobile phone and it is also most selling mobile phone in the market place. It is budget android mobile phone.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Duos
- Backup everything in your mobile phone [include SMS, Apps, Contacts etc..].
- Keep your mobile phone battery level above 70%.
- Samsung USB Driver [already installed ignore it.].
- CWM Recovery File: recovery.tar.zip (5.55 MB).
- ODIN File: Odin v3.09 (972 KB).
- Root File: Superuser.zip (1.24 MB)
Procedure to install CWM:
- Before going to root your device you must install CMW or TWRP recovery.
- Extract the above download files.
- Now Switch off your mobile wait until vibrate.
- Boot your mobile into Download Mode by pressing the following keys [Volume Down + Power + Home].
- Press Volume Up button and continue to Download Mode.
- Open the ODIN.exe on your system.
- Connect your mobile into PC using the official USB cable.
- Wait until ODIN detects your mobile if its detects then the ID:COM port will be enabled.
- Click the AP/PDA button and select the recovery.tar.md5 file.
- Click the check box on Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time and remaining are unchecked.
- Click the star button and wait until flash process will complete.
- When you see the PASS! message on your Odin screen then remove your mobile from the PC.
- That’s all now CMW has been installed your mobile successfully.
Procedure to Root:
- Copy the Superuser.zip into your SD.
- Again switch off your mobile and wait until vibrate.
- Boot your mobile into Recovery Mode by pressing the following keys [Volume Up + Home + Power buttons].
- Make Nandroid Backup from revocery in case something fails you can restore using it. [go to Backup And Restore and select Backup].
- Select Install zip -> Navigate[volume up and volume down] and select the Superuser.zip then press ok [Home button].
- Reboot your device that’s all.
- Check whether the Superuser app installed in you device or not, if it install that all.
- Congratulation now your device has been successfully rooted.
Note: It’s your OWN risk…