Root: Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 is one on the most using android mobile phone. Here I am going to explain how to root your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mobile. It’s very simple but do it very carefully.
Before going to install backup everything in your device (include contacts, SMS, Apps etc..). Rooting your device will always voids its manufacturer warranty, so think before you root your mobile
Steps to Root Your Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
- Samsung USB Driver [already having ignore it].
- Samsung USB Cable.
- Enable Debugging Mode using Go to Settings tab> Developers Options and Enable USB Debugging.
- Keep your Mobile battery level above 80%.
- Extract the download file “CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300.zip“.
- Run Odin3-v1.85.exe on your PC.
- Switch off your mobile and wait until vibrate.
- Enter into download mode by press and Hold the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons
- Connect your mobile to your PC using the USB Cable.
- Now ODIN Detects and Enable ID:COM port will either turn yellow or blue and you’ll also notice Added!! in the message section.
- Click the PDA button and select CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300.tar.md5, file and
- Click on the START button to start flashing.
- Wait few second until ODIN notify green PASS message.
- Now your mobile reboot automatically.
- After reboot check the SuperSU App has been installed your mobile or not.
- Congratulation your mobile has been rooted successfully.
- To verify using install the Root Checker Apps form play store
Note: It’s your OWN Risk [Last but not least all the best……]