Root: Samsung Galaxy S III LTE GT-I9305
Root tutorial for Samsung Galaxy S III LTE GT-I9305. To see the features about this mobile click the link here.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S III LTE GT-I9305
- Backup everything in your mobile phone [include SMS, Apps, Contacts etc..].
- Keep your mobile phone battery level above 70%.
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile.
- Must install any one of recovery mode, to install Clockwork Recovery Mode [CWM] for Samsung Galaxy S III LTE GT-I9305 click the link here.
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: CWM-SuperSU-v0.96.zip[668.12 KB]
- Download the above file.
- Copy the file CWM-SuperSU-v0.96.zip into SD card root folder.
- Power Off your mobile and boot it into recovery mode by pressing the following keys at the same time [Volume Up + Power + Home].
- Using the Volume Up and Volume Down button for navigation Home button to confirm.
- Select apply update from SD card then browse and select the downloaded CWM-SuperSU-v0.96.zip file.
- Install and then select reboot system now, your device has been rooted successfully.