Root: Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 / GT-I9205
In my previous post you learn about how to install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3. If you want to root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 / GT-I9205, then follow the below procedure.
Note: Keep in your Mind Rooting your phone will definitely void its warranty.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 / GT-I9205
- Backup everything in your mobile phone [include SMS, Apps, Contacts etc..].
- Keep your mobile phone battery level above 70%.
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile.
- Must install any one of recovery mode, to install Clockwork Recovery Mode [CWM] for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 / GT-I9205.
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.34.zip [1.1 MB]
- Download the above file.
- Copy the file UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.34.zip into SD card root folder.
- Power Off your mobile and boot it into recovery mode by pressing the following keys at the same time [Volume Up + Power + Home].
- Using the Volume Up and Volume Down button for navigation Home button to confirm.
- Select apply update from SD card then browse and select the downloaded UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.34.zip file.
- Install and then select reboot system now, your device has been rooted successfully.