Root: Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 delivers a winning mobile featuring powerful performance. It also performs smart multitasking With the 1.2Hz Quad-Core CPU. It is most popular android smart phone.
Here I am going to explain how to root your Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552.
Note: Keep in your Mind Rooting your phone will definitely void its warranty.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552
- Backup everything in your mobile phone [include SMS, Apps, Contacts etc..].
- Keep your mobile phone battery level above 70%.
- Samsung USB Driver [already installed ignore it.].
- ODIN Flash Software: Odin v3.07
- CWM File: Stock_Recovery_GT-I8552.tar
- Root File: SuperSU_v1.65.zip
Instruction to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro
- Before Root your mobile you must install CWM in your mobile if you are already installed CWM then skip the below step
1. CWM Installation:
- Now Switch Off your mobile and enter into Download Mode by pressing the following keys [Volume Down button + Home button + Power button].
- Extract the odin307.zip and run the ODIN.exe file.
- Connect you mobile to your PC using the USB cable wait until the ODIN detects your mobile.
- When the ODIN detects your mobile the COM:ID port will be show added message and it turn into yellow color.
- It show now your mobile ready to flash.
- Next click the PDA button and select the Stock_Recovery_GT-I8552.tar file.
- Finally click the start button and will until the installation process will be complete.
- If its completed then the ODIN show PASS! message and it turns into green color.
- That’s all now CWM has been successfully installed in your mobile.
2. Rooting Tutorial:
- Again Switch Off your mobile and enter into CWM recovery mode by pressing the following keys [Press Volume Up button + Home button + Power button].
- Select apply the update from SD card and select SuperSU_v1.65.zip and press Yes to update.
- Click the Reboot button that’s all now your mobile has been successfully Rooted.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
Via | Credits