Root: Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082 with CWM
Here the tutorial about how to root your Samsung Grand Duos Gt-I9082 with CWM installation. Root your mobile will violate you mobile warranty so think in your mind before going to root your mobile.
Install CWM on Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082
- Backup Everything in your mobile [include contacts,files,sms etc..].
- Keep your mobile battery charge level above 75%.
- Samsung USB Driver [already having ignore it]
- Odin v3.07
- CWM Recovery File
- First Download the above file and install Samsung Driver in your PC.
- Now Switch off your mobile and boot into Download mode by pressing “Volume Down + Power + Home Keys”.
- When you see the Downloading.. message on your screen then connect your mobile to the PC by using the help of USB cable.
- Now run the ODIN.exe in your system and wait until odin detect your mobile, if its detects then the ID:COM port will enable.
- Now Click the PDA and select CWM-touch_i9082.tar [previously downloaded file].
- Finally press the start button and wait some time when you see the PASS! message in ODIN screen then remove your mobile from the PC.
- That’s all now CWM has been successfully installed.
Steps to Root Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082
- Download the SuperSu.zip file and place it in your mobile SD card root directory.
- Now boot your mobile in recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Home + Power Keys”.
- In the menu select “Install ZIP from sdcard” and select SuperSu.zip then press ok [Home Key].
- Wait and after completion restart your mobile that’s all.
- Now your Galaxy Grand Duos has been successfully rooted.
Note: It your OWN Risk…