How to Root Motorola Moto E
In the previous post explain about how to install CWM recovery with boot loader unlock tutorial. This post is the continue of previous one how to Root Motorola Moto E. I think many of the people know about the android root feature. so I not going to explain the features, I am going to directly explain how to root Motorola Moto E. Rooting your device definitely affect on your warranty device.
- SuperSu v2.01 → Download Link
- Keep the battery level above 80%.
- Enable the USB debugging on your device.
- Before going to root your device you must install CWM recovery and unlock your device boot loader [Via this link].
- Copy the SuperSu.zip file on your device SD card.
- Now turn off your device and wait until it will vibrate [complete turn off].
- Turn on it back on by holding down volume and power button for few seconds.
- Press the volume down on the Moto E to highlight recovery and push volume up to select it.
- Using Volume keys for navigation power key to select the desired option.
- Select install zip form SD option present in the recovery menu.
- Browse and select the SuperSU.zip file then proceed to install.
- Wait until the installation will be complete.
- Finally select reboot system now option that’s all.
- Now your device has been rooted successfully.
- If you want to check whether your device is Rooted or Not by using the Root Checker application present this link