Paranoid Android v2.53 ROM for Sony Xperia Ion
Sony Xperia Ion is one of the best android smartphone released by Sony. There are many custom ROM’s available for Sony Xperia Ion. Paranoid Android is one of the most popular custom ROM. Many people are used this custom ROM and also gave good feedback about this mobile. Its saves your mobile battery power consumption this is the main for most people using this ROM. Here the tutorial is how to install this ROM on your Sony Xperia Ion
dfdg Paranoid Android v2.53 ROM
- The below requirements are must needed before going to install this ROM on your Xperia Ion.
- Unlock the bootloader of you device using Official Sony Mobile bootloader unlock.
- Then Root your device and install CWM recovery.
- Backup everything in your mobile include contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Keep your mobile battery level above 70%.
- Download the above ROM file and Gapps file and copy it into your mobile SD card.
- Turn off your device and enter into CWM recovery mode.
- Backup the current ROM using CWM it is optional one.
- Wipe all data/ Do a factory reset.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Next select install zip from SD card option.
- Then browse and select the ROM file then install.
- Follow the above 2 steps and install Gapps also.
- Then finally reboot your device.
- That’s all Paranoid Android ROM has been installed on your device successfully.
Note: Only First boot takes more time while comparing the normal boot time don’t worry about that.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
Via | XDA