OnePlus X OxygenOS 3.1.0 (Marshmallow) Official Update by OnePlus
OnePlus X is one of the best android smartphone announced on 2015, October and released on 2015, November. It comes with 5’inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 2.3GHz processor, 3GB RAM much more. Initially it comes with Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop). OnePlus recently released OxygenOS 3.1.0 (Marshmallow) firmware update for this smartphone. New firmware details and installation tutorials are listed below.
Flashing may lead to loss of data and damaged hardware if not done properly. We recommended you to backup your data’s before going to proceed this tutorial. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
- Device: OnePlus X
- Version: 3.1.0 Community Build
- Update time: 2016-08-18
- File size: 761 MB
- MD5 hash: 3f65812136548f6ac9d3056107bc8b0c
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- New icon packs
- Google search bar UI customization
- New wallpaper picker
- Long press boards to rearrange or remove
- General system performance improvement
- New (native Android) app permissions
- New Alert Slider settings with more customization options
- OnePlus Music Player
- OnePlus Gallery
- August 1 security patches for Android
- Mobile network stability issues in some regions
- Some 3rd party apps may experience some compatibility issues
- Language localization is still being improved
- OxygenOS 3.1.0 (Marshmallow) → Download Link
- Download the above firmware file.
- Connect your device to your computer and transfer the downloaded zip file to your phone storage(Use Android File Transfer if your are using MAC OS).
- After that turn off your device and reboot into recovery mode by holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- Choose ‘Install from local / Install from SD’, choice the zip file earlier copied and click on ‘Install’ to confirm.
- After update your device will reboot automatically, that’s all now your device has been updated successfully.
Image Representation (image credit: OnePlus)
Via | OnePlus