Moto M Launched – Reviews and Specification
Moto launched a new smartphone called Moto M. Here the information about that new smartphone. Specification and my opinion about this new smartphone are given below.
After Lenovo takeover Moto they change designs and many features in Moto. They recently release Moto G & Moto G Plus after that now going to release Moto M. Moto G & Moto G Plus are also the best smartphones of the year.
Specification of Moto M
- It comes with unibody metal design and backside of the mobile having fingerprint sensor.
- It having Dolby atmos feature.
- 5.5 super AMOLED HD display.
- They introduce new processor called Mediatek Helio P10, Mediatek Helio P15 – India.
- It runs with Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 – India CPU & Mali-T860MP2 GPU.
- It comes in two variant
- 3GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt memory.
- 4GB RAM with 64GB inbuilt memory.
- Supports external memory card up to 128 GB.
- The dual-SIM Moto smartphone features a hybrid dual-SIM slot, which means it supports a Micro-SIM or microSD card in the second SIM slot.
- It comes with Android Marshmallow operating system.
- In camera, it having 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash rear camera and 8 MP, 1/4″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size front camera.
- A weight of the phone is 163 grams.
- Non-removable Li-Po 3050mAh battery.
- It supports Jio voLTE facility.
- It comes in two colors gold & silver.
- The price of the mobile is nearly 16K to 17K.
- In my opinion price of the mobile is high while comparing with other smartphones like Moto G & Moto G Plus.
Via | Moto