Install CWM recovery on Sony Xperia M C1905/1904
This post will explain how to install CWM [Clock work Mode] recovery on Sony Xperia M C1905/1904. Xperia M is one of the most salling android smartphone release by Sony.
How to Install CWM recovery on Sony Xperia M [C1905/C1904]
- Keep your mobile battery level above 80%.
- Backup everything in your mobile include contact, apps, games, sms etc..
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile by Goto -> Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
- If you already unlock your device bootloader then skip this step otherwise follow the official Sony bootloader unlock tutorial to unlock your device bootloader
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: Sony PC Companion_Web.exe [27 MB]
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: android.rar [192.85 KB]
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: combined-xperia-m-boot-2013-10-19.img.zip [9.11 MB]
- Download the above discuss files and place it in your PC desktop.
- Make a new folder and extract the android.rar file into that folder.
- Rename the combined-xperia-m-boot-2013-10-19.img.zip file into recovery.img and place it into the above discuss folder.
- Now the folder contain the following files:
- Now connect your Sony Xperia M to your PC using the help of USB cable.
- Open the above discuss folder and hold Shift + Right Click key in your system and select the Open command prompt window here option.
- In the command prompt window type the following commands:
|fastboot flash boot recovery.img|
- Now Custom recovery will start to install your device, once completed then reboot your mobile using the following command:
- That’s all now the Custom recovery (CWM) has been installed successfully on your device without any error.
Via | Credits