How to Root Moto G 4G LTE
In my last post discus about how to install TWRP recovery on Moto G 4G LTE. In this post I will discuss about how to root Moto G 4G LTE and access the superuser permissions. If you want to know more about rooting visit here.
- Download the above files and install Moto USB driver on your PC.
- Before going to root your device you must install TWRP recovery. [Tips to install TWRP recovery visit here]
- Transfer the SuperSU root package file to your mobile.
- Now connect your mobile to your PC using the help of USB cable.
- Open the CMD window on your PC and enter the following command then boot your device into recovery mode
|adb reboot recovery|
- After enter into TWRP recovery mode tap the install option, browse and select the SuperSU root package file [UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.01.zip].
- Now proceed to install the SuperSU root package.
- After the installation tab the reboot button that’s all.
- Check whether the SuperSU application has been installed your device or not.
- Congratulation you device has been rooted successfully.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
Via | XDA