How to install Paranoid ROM on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
Here the tutorial is to how to install Paranoid Android on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. Paranoid Android is one of the best custom ROM in android market. More people are using this Paranoid Android custom ROM. This ROM reduce your mobile battery usage and save the battery life is the main feature of this ROM. It is one of the main reason for most people using this ROM. I think many of the people aware of this ROM.
dfdg Paranoid Android v3.99.1 RC1 Changelog
- Portrait/Landscape Blacking Graphic Glitches fixed
- Supports for lockscreen theming
- New Launcher 2 has been updated
- Newly Added Set icon pack theme for launcher
- Supports Custom icons and home screen shortcuts
- Added different Mods like HALO Mods
- Easy to Control your halo mods animations
- Long press HALO for status info has been added in this version (PIE mode only)
- The following Bugs are Fixed in this version:
- Code cleanup, JSS otimizations, CM Button customizations added, Open source RIL, Sensor libs (Thanks to CM) ,SELinux integrated
dfdg Known Bugs
- FM Radio: unsupported. alternative Use Spirit FM Radio from Play Store instead.
- TV Out: unsupported, will never work (proprietary, undocumented).
- No exFAT support (proprietary, Microsoft).
- Backup everything in your device including contacts, files, game, apps, SMS etc.
- Keep your mobile battery backup level above 70%.
- Before going to install this ROM you must install any one of the recovery mode, we highly recommended CWM recovery.
- Download the above specified ROM file and place the file into your mobile SD card.
- Turn off your device and boot it into by pressing and holding Volume Up, Home and Power button together until the recovery screen appears
- In the recovery mode Volume keys are used to navigate between the option and Power key is used to select the desired option.
- [Optional] Select the backup/restore option and select the backup then make a backup of your currently installed ROM, incase after installation you want to go back your old ROM you can use this backup file.
- Now perform the Wipe data/Factory reset operation to clear your cache memory and reset your device.
- Select the Install Zip from sdcard option then browse and select your ROM file and install it.
- Repeat the above step and install Gapps also.
- After installation select go back and select reboot system now option then reboot your device.
- That’s all now Paranoid Android custom ROM has been successfully installed on your device.
Note: Sometime first boot will take long time while comparing your normal booting time, don’t worry about that.
Via | XDA