How to install OxygenOS 5.0.1 firmware update on OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3 is one of the top-selling Android smartphone released OnePlus in 2016. OnePlus officially released OxygenOS 5.0.1 firmware update for this mobile on 1st January 2018. More details about this update, download links and installation tutorial given below.
- Device: OnePlus 3
- Version: 5.0.1
- Update time: 2018-01-11
- File size: 1.47 GB
- MD5 hash: 88248bd0f411b184afe4274746b28d9b
- Added support for aptX HD
- Wi-Fi hotspot device manager added
- Added “Soft” screen calibration
- Updated Android security patch for December
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
- Download the above firmware file.
- Connect your device to your computer and transfer the downloaded zip file to your phone storage(Use Android File Transfer if you are using MAC OS).
- Then turn off your device and reboot into recovery mode by holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- Choose ‘Install from local / Install from SD’, choose the zip file earlier copied and click on ‘Install’ to confirm.
- After update your device will reboot automatically, that’s all now your device has been updated successfully.