How to install Creeds Fusion v3.1 Custom Rom on Galaxy Y Gt-S5360
In Android Market there are many custom ROM’s are available for Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-S5360. Creeds Fusion v3.1 is also one of the best custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-S5360. Here the tutorial is to how to install this Creeds Fusion v3.1 custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y. The features about this ROM has been listed below.
dfdg Creeds Fusion v3.1 Features
- It is a pre-rooted ROM so easy access super user features.
- All needed applications are already installed in this ROM.
- Different style User Interface (UI) has been added in this ROM.
- Performance tweaks are already installed in this ROM.
- Different style status bar mod installed in this ROM.
- Different style toggle buttons has been added in this ROM.
- Battery percentage has been added in this ROM.
- Different style battery icons, animations added in this ROM.
- Transparent UI look and lock added in this ROM.
- Much more…
- Creeds Fusion v3.1 ROM → Download Link
- Before going to install this ROM keep your mobile batter level above 80%.
- Download the above ROM file and copy it into your device SD card.
- Backup everything in your device including contacts, message, applications etc..
- First install CWM recovery on your device [Tips to install CWM recovery on Samsung Galaxy Y].
- After installing CWM recovery turn off your device.
- Turn on your device by pressing the following keys and enter into CWM recovery mode.
- [Volume Up button + Home + Power Key].
- In the recovery mode perform Wipe data and cache and Dalvik cache operation to clear the user data and cache memory of your device.
- Next step to select install zip from SD card and browse and select the ROM file previously downloaded.
- Then proceed to install.
- Finally select the Reboot System Now option present in the recovery menu.
- That’s all Creeds Fusion v3.1 ROM has been successfully installed on your device.
Note: Only first boot takes long time. It is your OWN risk!!!
Via | Source