How to download and install Oreo Android 8.1 build on Redmi Note 5
Redmi Note 5 released on February 2018. This phone comes with 5.5″ IPS LCD screen, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM and 4000 mAh battery. Here the tutorial how to install oreo android 8.1 build on Redmi Note 5.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
- System update → miui_HM5PlusGlobal_8.4.19_14f75923f7_8.1.zip
- Recovery update (required TWRP recovery) → miui_HM5PlusGlobal_8.4.19_8.1_.zip
- Create a backup as everything on the device before going to follow this tutorial.
- Download the above firmware and recovery files.
- Next, setup ADB and Fastboot on your computer.
- Open recovery file folder, enter CMD in the address bar and open command prompt window.
- Turn off your device and reboot into fastboot mode by hold the Volume Down and Power buttons for about 7 seconds till you see the Mi bunny mascot on the screen.
- Now connect your phone to PC through USB cable and enable USB debugging.
- Install TWRP recovery by issuing the following command:
- Restart your device with this command:
- Reboot to TWRP recovery, Tap on Wipe and then select System, cache, Dalvik cache, and data. Swipe to confirm.
- Now, connect the device to your PC using USB cable and Transfer the ROM file into your device. Also, transfer the Lazy flasher file to the device.
- Then tap install on TWRP home screen then select ROM file proceed to install.
- Also install lazy flasher file the same way.
- Finally, restart your device by tap reboot system option.
- That’s all now Oreo Android 8.1 has been successfully installed on your device.