How to Hide WhatsApp Photos, Videos from Gallery
Now a days WhatsApp messenger service is used by many people, it supports all device including PC users also used this WhatsApp messenger service this is the one of the reason for most people using WhatsApp service. In this application we are sharing lot of photos, images, audios etc.. When you open the gallery in your mobile all the images, videos used in the applications are shown, Audios are shown in your mobile music player.
All of theme want to no need of showing this image, video, adios in your gallery. Sometime it take lot of time to delete the files, some people want to make this image, videos, audios as private. So we gave one solution to hide this WhatsApp Audios, Videos, Images without delete to make it as private.
dfdg How to Hide WhatsApp Photos, Videos from Gallery
- It is possible to hide your WhatApp images, videos, audios from Gallery using the help of ES File Explorer Application.
dfdg ES File Explorer → Download Link
- First step to download and install the ES File Explorer using the above link.
- Now open this application browse to your sdcard directory now you can find the folder called WhatsApp, in this folder only all you files[Database, Audio, Video, Image etc.] are stores.
- Click and hold to select this WhatApp folder then bottom menu bar you can see the more button.
- Click the more button and the select the hide option from the available options.
- Now all your files are hide in your gallery, media player etc.
- To retrieve this hide file go to ES File Explorer click the fast access icon on the top left corner.
- Then click the tools tab and Hide List , you can either open the directory or restore.
- Now you can see your hidden WhatsApp files.
- That’s all Make it everything simple..
Via | Credits