CWM: Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 is one of the most selling android smartphone. Here the tutorial about how to install ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100.
Note: Keep in your Mind Rooting your phone will definitely void its warranty.
How to Install CWM in Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
- Backup everything in your mobile phone [include SMS, Apps, Contacts etc..].
- Keep your mobile phone battery level above 70%.
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile.
USB DRIVER FILE
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip [25.32MB]
CWM 126.96.36.199 RECOVERY FILE
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: GT-I9100_JB_ClockworkMod-Recovery_188.8.131.52.tar [5.90 MB]
CWM 184.108.40.206 RECOVERY FILE
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: CWM-KitKatCompatible-i9100.zip [4.94 MB]
ODIN ZIP FILE
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: Odin_v3.09.zip [972 KB]
- Make sure download the above files.
- Extract the above download file.
- Install Samsung USB driver in your System
- Turn off your mobile and boot your mobile into Download Mode by pressing the following keys at the same time [Volume Down + Power + Home.]
- Press Volume Up now to continue to Download Mode..
- Run the Odin.exe file in your system.
- Connect your mobile to your system by using the help of USB cable and wait until your system detects your device.
- When its detects then the ID:COM port will enable.
- Click the AP button browse and select recovery.tar.md5 [extracted file].
- Check whether Auto-Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked and others are unchecked.
- Finally click the Start button and sit relax until the installation complete.
- After completing your mobile phone restart automatically and you will get the PASS! message in your ODIN screen.
- That’s all CWM has been installed successfully.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
Via | Credits